According to the General Data Protection Regulations, insha Gmbh will be the controller of information provided by customers. In order to understand our implementation of the operating customers’ personal data please read the information below. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
1.1. Data Privacy Principles
- Personal data will be operated legal, open and fair;
- Personal data will be collected under the head of “How will we use the information we own about you” and will only be used for purposes stated under this head.
- Personal data collected by insha will be necessary and limited to purposes that are required to operate these data. Data we collect are explained under the head of “Which information does insha collect about you”
- insha will take every reasonable step to keep your personal information correct and updated.
- insha will operate and store personal data with appropriate security. We summarized this under the head of “How does it store your personal information.”
1.2. Which information does insha collect about you?
This policy is about the information collected through mobile applications, website or links (if exists).
1.3. Sensitive Personal Data
While providing you better services and products, insha may collect information about your race, ethnicity, mental and physical health, religious beliefs or criminal and judicial records. This kind of information is considered as “Sensitive Personal Data” and will be collected by insha only when it’s completely necessary. If you do not let us operate information of any sensitive personal data, we might not provide you some services and products. In case you let us operate that kind of sensitive information, you can let us know it.
1.4. Personal Data
When you apply to be insha costumer, we will ask you some personal questions in order to verify your identity and operate your account. Information we collect might vary according to product type nut, in general, it will include following:
In order to verify your identity, your name, surname, date of birth and address.
As contact information your phone number and email address.
In order to let you log in or with other words to enable photograph and voice biometry.
1.5. How will insha use the information it owns about you?
Information collected by insha will be used to create your customer profile and operate your account. Collected information is necessary for legal regulations and also services and products that we provide. We will not collect any information that is not necessary. insha will use your personal data in order to identify you. To do so, we might need to share some or all of your personal data to third party. Between the third party are controller, who struggles against forgery, money laundering, debit reference agencies. Third party can also be law enforcement offices, government offices, selling or service drivers.
We will use personal data to contact you to discuss new service and updates. insha will get in contact with you when it’s possible but sometimes regulations might require us to contact you via specific ways. We might use your information for marketing purposes however, we will only do it in places we have your permission. This might include the use of data to characterize appropriate service and products for you. insha will use your biometric information for security especially to enable you to log in your account and reach certain security standards. insha will use your information legitimately to protect the customer, third party and ourselves. In case it is asked by court or public institutions, insha might need to share information. insha will use the customer’s data for problem solving, data analysis, testing, investigation, statistics and surveys.
1.6. How does insha collect personal data?
In order to keep customers personal data safe, insha has following precautions; digital signature and coding to keep your data constantly absolute, firewalls, attack detection systems, 24/7 protection of places where we store customer information, background control for personnel who are able to reach physical system, strong security procedures in all services. We code the storage and transportation of the customers’ personal data via highest security technology and procedure standards.
1.7. How long does insha keep your personal data?
insha will not store customers’ information any longer than the time explained in this policy. Legal regulations state that insha must keep personal information seven years after the customers’ account is closed. In some cases, insha might need to keep this information longer than that. insha will keep this information for marketing purposes until you let us know that you do not want it anymore.
1.8. Usage of Cookies
1.9. Google Analytics
Google will use this information in order to evaluate the usage of website, to prepare reports about website activities and provide some services about internet usage. Google will not transfer your IP address to other data hold by Google vie Google Analytics and Google Label executive. By changing your browser’s settings you can prevent collection of cookies but in this case you cannot use our website properly. Moreover, by downloading the server link below, you can prevent the collection and operation of data provided by cookies.
- Every registered customer has rights according to the information shared by customer and our regulations related to it.
- You have right to ask the copy of information insha has about you. If you want to get a copy of your personal data or some part of it, please email us through firstname.lastname@example.org. insha will provide you this service im 30 days for free.
- You have right to request insha to delete your information. In this case there is no legal requirement for us.
- You have right to request “data portability” which is widely used to provide information to third part.
- You have right to be sure that your personal information is correct and updated. In case you think that your personal data is wrong or needs to be updated, please email us through email@example.com.
- You can limit or prevent the operation of your information for instance the usage of marketing purposes can be limited or prevented.
- Any decision leaning to automatic operation of your personal data including profile creation is contestable.
1.11. Changes In This Policy
1.12. Contact To Us
If you have any question related to applications in this policy, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to present a claim about the way we deal with customer data, you can contact us.